Please note: Employees should contact these vendors directly with questions and requests for enrollment/changes. The Employee Benefit Department does NOT manage these programs.
Nationwide 1-607-341-1627 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mass Mutual – Matthew M. Jacob, Sr., CFP, CFBS, EA phone: 1-315-430-3372 email: email@example.com
- Mass Mutual Informational Investment Flyer
- Joining the Plan. Steps to get started saving in the 457 Plan https://retire.massmutual.com/retire/videos/enroll_r.html
- Asset Allocation. Understanding the basic of investing in your 457 Plan. https://players.brightcove.net/3608769907001/default_default/index.html?videoId=5662443058001
- Check Up On Your Plan. Tips to make the most of your 457 Plan and to stay on target with your goals. https://players.brightcove.net/3608769907001/default_default/index.html?videoId=5857931188001
- Budgeting. Building and Maintaining a Budget.
- Savings Consideration for Women. Special considerations for women and retirement savings. https://players.brightcove.net/3608769907001/default_default/index.html?videoId=5978234680001
- Savings Consideration for Young Employees. Special considerations for younger employees and retirement savings. https://players.brightcove.net/3608769907001/default_default/index.html?videoId=5982207315001
- Approaching Retirement. Steps to take for those within 10 years of retirement. https://players.brightcove.net/3608769907001/default_default/index.html?videoId=5986803403001
- Using the Catch Up Feature Brochure
- Account Access Guide – Mobile Site
Pinnacle/Prudential – Jeremy Kidd phone: 1-315-251-1101 email: Jkidd@pinnacle-llc.com
Equitable – Anthony Stevens phone: 1-315-425-6307 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHORT TERM DISABILITY/OTHER INSURANCE:
Aflac – John Means phone: 1-443-895-1720 email: John_Means@us.aflac.com
Do you have difficulty understanding how your deductibles and co-insurance work? Are you concerned how you might be able to cover those out-of-pocket costs? Have you ever received an unexpected medical bill? That’s why Onondaga County makes Aflac available for our employees. For 65 years, Aflac has helped with expenses health insurance doesn’t cover. They pay you cash directly to use any way you want – including unforeseen medical expenses, prescription costs or even your rent/mortgage. Aflac helps provide peace of mind when you need it most.
If you already participate in Aflac, remember that this is the time to make any changes to your policies. Aflac policies follow our other benefit rules – changes can only be made outside of Open Enrollment if you have a Life Event. Are all your children now over 26? Did you get married or divorced? Did you get a raise? Make sure your coverages still properly match your family size and financial picture.
- Aflac Accident Advantage Brochure
- Aflac Plans Brochure
- Aflac Cancer Care Brochure
- Why Pick Aflac Brochure
- Aflac Hospital Supplement Brochure
- Aflac Contacts
- Aflac Short Term Disability Brochure
Unum – Amber Lane phone: 1-585-421-5303
Pearl (CSEA) – Darren Germaine email@example.com
Colonial Life 1-732-662-3533 Tanya Wood
Colonial Life Products (click icon for calendar on this document to schedule a call with a Colonial Life representative about any of the products mentioned)
Summit FCU – Summitfcu.org
Crouse Help People – 1-800-777-6110 helppeople-eap.org